.

Thursday 12 April 2007

A Quick Poo

Last Night I walked into a public toilet where I found two cubicles, of

which one was already occupied. So I entered the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.

A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you

doing?"

I thought it a bit strange but not wanting to be rude I replied "Yeah,

Not too bad thanks."

After a short pause, I heard the voice again "So, what are you up to

mate?"

Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly it must be said. Unsure what to

say, I replied "Umm, just having a quick poo.. How about yourself?"

I then heard the voice for the third time .

"Sorry mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some d!ck head in the loo next to me answering everything I say."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Many thanks!

My page - real hair wigs